● Designed for the Stage, Built for the Road: With their modular construction, comfortable fit, and great sound, the M6 PRO in-ear monitors have been a hit with musicians all around the world. The new 2nd-generation model features upgraded sound and build quality and introduces MEE audio’s first-ever optional personalization with available custom-engraved faceplates.
● Improved Sound: An ultrathin 5µm driver diaphragm and aluminum voice coil are capable of more precise movement than conventional drivers, delivering clear, full-range audio. The highly acclaimed sound of the M6 PRO gets further refined for the second generation with revised tuning above 2 kHz for an even more accurate midrange and smoother, more natural treble.
● Sound-Isolating Design: he sealed in-ear design of the M6 PRO and included Comply™ T-Series memory foam eartips reduce outside noise, enabling safer listening volumes and improving sound quality for a superior audio experience.
● Exceptional Fit & Comfort: Designed for extended listening sessions, the lightweight, low-profile M6 PRO utilizes flexible over-the-ear memory wire and seven pairs of eartips to provide a secure, personalized fit for all ears, eliminating the need to re-adjust your earphones.
● Built To Last: Engineered for real-world reliability, the M6 PRO features a sweat-resistant design and detachable, replaceable cables, with both a regular stereo cable and headset cable included in the box. Connection points and other hardware have been redesigned for the 2nd generation model to improve toughness under harsh conditions.
● Headset Cable with Mic & Remote: The included headset cable features a built-in microphone and remote, letting you seamlessly take calls and control media playback with compatible phones and tablets.